Caresquared Ltd provides the MindforCare Application. There are two users in the signup section, the child and the parent. The child signs up by selecting the child option and the parent selects the parent option. The child can set reminders, add tasks for their parent, see the location of the parent, and chat with them.
A child can also add more than 1 parent, both mother and father separately or any uncle, etc (the child can add them by searching them in the “add people” option) for adding a parent must have signed up as a parent.
Caresquared Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of all of its user’s Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the app.
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE
- Account Credentials. In order to use the MindforCare App Services, you are required to log in with an Account Authentication Mechanism and provide us first name, last name, and email address. When creating an account, MindforCare App stores a hashed version of your Account Authentication Mechanism for authentication and/or verification purposes. We use a third-party service provider for verification and authentication.
- Profile Information. When you create a MindforCare App account, you choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself. For example, in the MindforCare App, you may provide your Personal Data, such as name, email address, and any other information that is required to positively identify the user.
- Location and Distance Information. When you use the MindforCare App, we collect your precise location (e.g. your latitude and longitude) (“Location”) to determine the distance in feet or meters (“Distance Information”). Should you choose not to allow the MindforCare App to access your location, certain features (such as displaying nearby user profiles or features that include Live Location Sharing) of the CareSquared Services will not function properly. You may also revoke this permission and disable the location services on your device. You can do so on an iPhone by going to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, CareSquared; and on Android, by going to Settings, MindforCare App, Permissions, Location.
- Feedback/Support.If you provide us feedback or contact customer support, we collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Data (e.g. IP address), as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact customer support, we also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model. We may keep records of our communication with you, including any complaints we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
- Google Play Services
- Apple App Store Services
- Admob Ads Services
- Facebook Ads Services
- Firebase Services
Caresquared Ltd wants to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Caresquared Ltd is using a strong backend (named Firebase) for MindforCare App to store users’ names and email addresses. All Data will remain safe and secure. No, any single information/data will send anywhere.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case We discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, We immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that We will be able to do the necessary actions.
GOOGLE ADS (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation